Official Version of NumXL 1.65 (1.65.43067.1)
(Nov 28, 2017) NumXL 1.65.43067.1 (1.65 Hammock)
- [Fixed] Fourier Transform wizard throws an error in a worksheet with a very long worksheet tab names.
(Aug 22, 2017) NumXL 1.65.42968.1 (1.65 Hammock)
- [Enhancement] Improved checking for universal CRT files on the user's machine, prior to NumXL installation. .
(July 14, 2017) NumXL 1.65.42930.1 (1.65 Hammock)
- [Fixed] Excel crashes when Quantum XL (From SigmaZone) and NumXL Add-ins are both enabled/Loaded in Excel.
(July 10, 2017) NumXL 1.65.42922.1 (1.65 Hammock)
- [Enhanced] Support for multiplicative trend/seasonality type when log-transform is enabled in the GESMTH function.
(June 23, 2017) NumXL 1.65.42908.1 (1.65 Hammock)
- [Enhanced] Installer verifies that Windows OS and Microsoft Excel meet the minimum requirements.
(June 6, 2017) NumXL 1.65.42892.1 (1.65 Hammock)
- [Fixed] On Windows 7/8/8.1 machines with missing required UCRT Windows Update (KB2999226), an error is triggered upon Excel startup: "Error during initializing the locality system".
(May 30, 2017) NumXL 1.65.42885.1 (1.65 Hammock)
- [Fixed] GESMTH return #N/A, when trend-type is set to None (0).
- [New] (Windows 10 requirement) Dual Code Signing with SHA1 & SHA256 hashing Algorithm for NumXL components.
- [New] (Windows 10 requirement) Time-stamping the NumXLUI (Toolbar) VBA code signing certificate using SHA256 Algorithm.
(May 22, 2017) NumXL 1.65.42877.1 (1.65 Hammock)
- [Fixed] Intermittent error occurs during the initialization of the locality subsystem.
(May 19, 2017) NumXL 1.65.42872.1 (1.65 Hammock)
- [New] Forecasting performance measures: MASE, PB, MSE, MRAE, MdRAE, GMRAE, etc.
- [New] Generic single seasonality exponential smoothing function.
- [New] Support for additive/multiplicative seasonality, (damped) additive/multiplicative trend, adjustment for forecast error auto-correlations, and more.
- [Enhanced] Integration help system in Excel with online documentation.
- [Enhanced] Revamped the calibration of the optimal smoothing parameters for existing functions.
- [Enhanced] Performance enhancements and efficient memory utilization.
- [Fixed] Several reported defects and bugs.