Official Version of NumXL 1.66 (1.66.44195.1)
|For 32-bit version of Microsoft Office||For 64-bit version of Microsoft Office|
(Dec 30, 2020) NumXL 1.66.44195.1 (1.66 Parson)
- [Fixed] X12ARIMA returns #VALUE for components after the end of the time series when the user's model is first loaded from disk.
- [Fixed] X12ARIMA is not recalculating when the value of one or more observations slightly changes by a small fraction (e.g., 0.1, 0.2).
(Aug 30, 2020) NumXL 1.66.44070.1 (1.66 Parson)
- [Enhancement] Support for X12ARIMA lazy-loading of user's model files from disk.
(Aug 6, 2020) NumXL 1.66.44047.1 (1.66 Parson)
- [Enhancement] Several performance enhancements for X12ARIMA calculation, to support workspace with hundreds of seasonally adjusted data models connected with the live data feed.
- [Fixed] Updated the security code signing certificate.
(Jan 30, 2020) NumXL 1.66.43860.1 (1.66 Parson)
- [Fixed] Failed to validate the semi-annual license activation for obscure cases where the number of days between today and the next renewal date exceeds 182 days.
- [Fixed] Incorrect Help file shortcut in the NumXL start menu.
- [Fixed] Incorrect subscription mode in the About NumXL box.
(Jan 24, 2020) NumXL 1.66.43854.1 (1.66 Parson)
- [Fixed] Excel 365 (on Windows 10) crashes upon exit sporadically.
- [Fixed] License manager fails to activate the license key if the e-mail address contains any upper-case letter(s).
(Dec 15, 2019) NumXL 1.66.43814.1 (1.66 Parson)
- [Fixed] Invoking GLM Wizard throws the "Hidden module" VBA error.
(Dec 2, 2019) NumXL 1.66.43798.1 (1.66 Parson)
- [New] forecast performance measure - MDA.
- [New] Statistical Sampling functions - NxShuffle, NxSort, NxChoose, NxSubset.
- [New] Technical analysis: moving-average NxMA , and exponential moving average NxEMA.
- [New] filters: NxCMA (MA, Henderson, Spencer, etc.), NxSMA (Seasonal MA).
- [Enhanced] Interpolation (1-D): added two spline interpolation methods: Akima and Steffen's (monotonic) - NxINTRPL
- [New] Interpolation (2-D): two(2) dimensional bi-linear and bi-cubic interpolation methods.
- [New] Non-parametric one(1) dimensional Regression: