Latest official version of NumXL 1.57 (1.57.41171.2)
(September 19, 2012) - NumXL 1.57.41171.1 (1.57 SINGA)
- Fixed: GARCHM_FORECI function returns #VALUE! when realized sigmas argument is missing.
- Fixed: GARCHM and GARCH model unctions return #N/A when the argument for the innovation distribution type is missing.
(September 17, 2012) - NumXL 1.57.41168.2 (1.57 SINGA)
- New support for U.S. Census X-12-ARIMA modeling - Seasonal adjustment, trend filtering, model identification and forecast.
- New function for Utilities: Least squares regression.
- New functions for Empirical distribution : kernel density estimate (KDE), Empirical distribution function (EDF) and its inverse.
- New functions for statistics of fit: SSE, RMSE, RMSD, MAPE, MAE, and others.