Latest official version of NumXL 1.55 (1.55.41040.2)
(May 11th, 2012) - NumXL 1.55.41040.2 - New version (1.55 LYNX)
- New functions for Trend analysis - linear, polynomial, power, exponential and logarithm.
- New functions for Spectral analysis - Discrete Fourier Transform and its inverse.
- New functions for Histogram (number of bins heuristics, bin limits), and empirical distribution function.
- New function for empirical sample distribution probability and cumulative functions.
- New functions for Descriptive Statistics: Inter-quartile range (IQR).
- Revised the correlation function (XCF) to support additional calculation methods: Pearson, Spearman and Kendall.
- New statistical significance test for the correlation factor (XCF) estimated by Pearson, Spearman and Kendall methods.
- New statistical test for the correlation factor (XCF) estimated by Pearson, Spearman and Kendall methods.
- New unit-root and stationarity test using the Augmented Dickey-Fuller (ADF) test.