Latest official version of NumXL 1.59 (1.59.41407.1)
(May 14, 2013) - NumXL 1.59.41407.1 (1.59 Tucson Update 14)
- [Fixed] NumXL does not handle input data set that contains invalid numeric values (i.e. Infinity). The issue occurred when user opens a spreadsheet file that was saved with erroneous formulas or calculation.
(May 10, 2013) - NumXL 1.59.41404.1 (1.59 Tucson Update 13)
- [Fixed] Calibrating the GLM model using MS Excel solver fails and returns NUM! values. (variance (dispersion) get negative).
- [Fixed] X-12-ARIMA occasionally fails to converge while estimating the AR and MA coefficient values.
- [Fixed] The HISTBIN return an error for the last bin limits.
(April 11, 2013) - NumXL 1.59.41374.1 (1.59 Tucson Update 12)
- [New] Support for critical value and test-statistics (e.g. Z-score, t-stat, Q-stat, etc.) in all NumXL test statistics functions and wizards.
(April 8, 2013) - NumXL 1.59.41372.1 (1.59 Tucson Update 11)
- [New] Added menu and toolbar items for commonly support topics (e.g. getting started, NumXL community, reference manual, etc.).
- [New] Automatic and on-demand check for availability of new version or update of NumXL.
- [New] No need to manually invoke the uninstaller whenever you wish to install a new version/update.
(April 2, 2013) - NumXL 1.59.41366.1 (1.59 Tucson Update 10)
- [Fixed] Error in X-12-ARIMA with quarterly data.
- [Fixed] NxNetWorkDays function always returns #NUM!.
(March 13, 2013) - NumXL 1.59.41346.1 (1.59 Tucson Update 9)
(March 8, 2013) - NumXL 1.59.41341.1 (1.59 Tucson Update 8)
(March 6, 2013) - NumXL 1.59.41339.1 (1.59 Tucson Update 7)
(February 19, 2013) - NumXL 1.59.41325.1 (1.59 Tucson Update 6)
(January 30, 2013) - NumXL 1.59.41304.1 (1.59 Tucson Update 5)
(January 24, 2013) - NumXL 1.59.41298.1 (1.59 Tucson Update 4)
- [Fixed] The calculation of the optimal values for the exponential smoothing functions parameters does not converge to a solution in few special cases and return #NUM!.
- [Fixed] The Normality, White-noise, ARCH Effect Test and Stationary Test Wizards/Forms (i.e. via the toolbar) trigger an error on non-US Excel versions.
(January 22, 2013) - NumXL 1.59.41295.1 (1.59 Tucson Update 3)
- [Fixed] NumXL does not recognize license keys that are in lower case (e.g. 79f7-c8-96-01-xxxx).
(January 21, 2013) - NumXL 1.59.41294.1 (1.59 Tucson Update 2)
- [Solved] Using FRED quarterly data with NumXL's X-12-ARIMA function.
- [Fixed] License Manager rejects the activation codes generated during the manual activation process for older license keys.
(January 14, 2013) - NumXL 1.59.41288.1 (1.59 Tucson Update 1)
- [Solved] X-12-ARIMA stops working with Bloomberg add-in enabled.
- [Solved] The MAPE function always returns a value of 200.
(December 3, 2012) - NumXL 1.59.41245.1 (1.59 Tucson)
- New: support for the 64-bit version of Microsoft Excel 2010 and 2013.