- Verify Start Menu Folder:
- Under Start --> Programs, there is a new program group/folder, NumXL, containing 3 items: Examples, Documentation, and Installer.
- Launch Microsoft Excel:
- If you selected the UI component during the installation, you should see the following user interfaces: A new NumXL tab is inserted into the Excel Ribbon.
- Under the Add-in manager in Excel, you should find NumXL 1.6 listed and checked.
- Using the Function wizard (i.e. press the "fx" button on the formula editor toolbar), examine the new NumXL functions registered with Excel.