Returns an array of cells for the scaled time series.
X is the univariate time series data (a one dimensional array of cells (e.g. rows or columns)).
k is the scalar/multiplier value.
- The time series is homogeneous or equally spaced.
- The scale operator is described as:
$$ \left[z_t\right] =\left[x_t\right] \times \alpha $$
- $\left[z_t\right]$ is the scaled time series.
- $\left[x_t\right]$ is the first time series.
- $\alpha$ is a constant value.
- The returned array has the same size and time order as the first input time series.