Arg1 is the first element in the array (i.e. a single-cell reference or a constant value).
Arg2 is the second element in the array (i.e. a single-cell reference or a constant value).
Arg3 is the third element in the array (i.e. a single-cell reference or a constant value).
- NxArray function accepts up to 25 arguments.
- NxArray function returns a single-column array. For a row-based array, use NxTranspose function.
- NxArray function maintains the order in the array as they appears in the arguments list.
- The Length of the output array is determined by the last argument with non-missing value. Intermediate argument(s) with missing values are represented as #N/A in the output array.
- With the exception of the 1st argument (arg1), remaining arguments are optional and can be missing.
- The NxFold() function is available starting with version 1.66 PARSON.
- What to do About Missing Values in Time Series Cross-Section Data , James Honaker and Gary King, American Journal of Political Science