Create an array type in Excel dynamically using cell references and/or constant values.
NxArray(Arg1, Arg2, Arg3, ...)
- is the first element in the array (i.e., a single-cell reference or a constant value).
- is the second element in the array (i.e., a single-cell reference or a constant value).
- is the third element in the array (i.e., a single-cell reference or a constant value).
- The NxArray function accepts up to 25 arguments.
- The NxArray function returns a single-column array. For a row-based array, use the NxTranspose function.
- The NxArray function maintains the order in the array as it appears in the arguments list.
- The last argument with a non-missing value determines the length of the output array. Intermediate argument(s) with missing values are represented as #N/A in the output array.
- Except for the 1st argument (arg1), the remaining arguments are optional and can be missing.
- The NxArray() function is available starting with version 1.66 PARSON.
- What to do About Missing Values in Time Series Cross-Section Data, James Honaker and Gary King, American Journal of Political Science.