Returns an array of cells for the fitted values of the conditional mean.
AIRLINE_MEAN ([x], order, µ, σ, s, θ, θs)
- Required. Is the univariate time series data (a one-dimensional array of cells (e.g., rows or columns)).
- Optional. Is the time order in the data series (i.e., the first data point's corresponding date (earliest date = 1 (default), latest date = 0)).
Value Order 1 Ascending (the first data point corresponds to the earliest date) (default). 0 Descending (the first data point corresponds to the latest date).
- Optional. Is the model mean (i.e., mu) or the long run mean of the differenced time series.
- Required. Is the standard deviation of the model's residuals/innovations.
- Required. Is the length of seasonality (expressed in terms of lags, where s 1).
- Optional. Is the coefficient of the non-seasonal MA component (see model description).
- Optional. Is the coefficient of the seasonal MA component (see model description).
AIRLINE_MEAN(.) function is deprecated as of version 1.63: use AIRLINE_FIT(.) function instead.
- The underlying model is described here.
- The time series is homogeneous or equally spaced.
- The time series may include missing values (e.g., #N/A) at either end.