X12AFORE() function is deprecated as of version 1.67: use X13ASFORE function instead.
Returns the forecast value and/or confidence interval limits for the X-12-ARIMA model.
X12AFORE(model, step, Return_type)
- is a unique identifier that designates an X-12-ARIMA model created earlier with the X12 Wizard.
- is the offset of the target data point beyond the end of input time series sample. If missing, NumXL assumes step=1.
- is a number that determines the type of return value: 1 (or missing)=forecast value , 2=C.I. lower limit, 3=C.I. upper limit.
RETURN_TYPE NUMBER RETURNED 1 or omitted Forecast mean value 2 Lower limit of the confidence interval 3 Upper limit of the confidence interval
- The underlying model is described here.
- If the model's identifier is not recognized, X12ACOMP returns #VALUE!.