Returns the subset of an array of cells.
NxSubset(X, start, finish, keepNA)
- is the input data set (a one dimensional array of cells (e.g. rows or columns)).
- is the first element index in X. If missing, start=1.
- is the last element index in Y. If missing, end = last element in X.
- is a flag for leaving (or purging) observations with missing values (e.g. #N/A, #VALUE!, #NUM!, empty cell) found in the input data set. If missing, keepNA=False.
- The input data set may include empty and missing values.
- The input data set may span multiple rows and/or columns, but the results is always one-dimensional array (i.e. column).
- If KeepNA is set to False (0), observations with missing values (e.g. #N/A, #VALUE!, #NUM!, empty cell) in the input data set are purged prior to selecting the subset.