Returns an array of cells for the initial/quick guess of the model's parameters
AIRLINE_GUESS(X, Order, s)
- is the univariate time series data (one dimensional array of cells (e.g. rows or columns)).
- is the time order in the data series (i.e. the first data point's corresponding date (earliest date=1 (default), latest date=0)).
Order Description 1 ascending (the first data point corresponds to the earliest date) (default) 0 descending (the first data point corresponds to the latest date)
- is the length of seasonality (expressed in terms of lags, where s > 1).
- The underlying model is described here.
Warning: AIRLINE_LLF() function is deprecated as of version 1.63: use AIRLINE_GOF function instead.
- The time series is homogeneous or equally spaced.
- The time series may include missing values (e.g. #N/A) at either end.
- AIRLINE_GUESS returns the model's parameters in the following order:
- The AIRLINE_GUESS sets the $\mu$ and $\sigma$ equal to the differenced sample (i.e. $Z_t=(1-L)(1-L^s)Y_t$) average, and standard deviation respectively, and it sets the $\theta = 0$ and $\Theta=0$
|=AIRLINE_AIC(Sheet1!$B$2:$B$15,1,$D$3,$D$6,$D$7,$D$4,$D$5)||65.6||Akaike's information criterion (AIC)|
|=AIRLINE_CHECK($D$3,$D$6,$D$7,$D$4,$D$5)||1||Is the AIRLINE model stable?|