Calculates the histogram or cumulative histogram function for a given bin.
NxHistogram(X, k, index, Ret_type)
- is the input data series (one/two-dimensional array of cells (e.g., rows or columns)).
- is the input number of bins for the histogram.
- is the bin index or order; e.g., 1 = 1st bin (default), 2 = 2nd bin, ..., N.
- is a switch to select the return output (0 = histogram, 1 = cumulative histogram (default)).
Order Description 0 Histogram. 1 Cumulative histogram (default).
- The input data series may include missing values (e.g., #N/A, #VALUE!, #NUM!, empty cell), but they will not be included in the calculations.
- Balakrishnan, N., Exponential Distribution: Theory, Methods and Applications, CRC, P 18 1996.
Article is closed for comments.