Returns the value of an X-13ARIMA-SEATS model output component (e.g. adjusted, trend, seasonal or irregular).
X13ASCOMP(model, component, dt)
- is a unique identifier that designates an X-13ARIMA-SEATS model (created using the NumXL X13ARIMA Wizard).
- is an identifier of the output component (0= seasonal adjusted (default),1= trend, 2=seasonal, 3=irregular).
Value Description 0 Final seasonal adjusted component (default) 1 Final trend component 2 Final seasonal component 3 Final irregular component
- is the date of the desired observation. If omitted, the entire time series of the component is returned.
The X13ASCOMP(.) function is available starting with version 1.67 MARTHA.
- The time series is homogeneous or equally spaced.
- If the date value is later than the input data set size and forecast horizon, X13ASCOMP returns "#N/A!"
- If the date value is earlier than the input series start date, X13ASCOMP returns "#VALUE!"
- If the component argument value is not supported, X13ASCOMP returns "#VALUE!"