Returns the value of an X-13ARIMA-SEATS model output component (e.g., adjusted, trend, seasonal or irregular).
X13ASCOMP (model, component, dt)
- Required. Is a unique identifier that designates an X-13ARIMA-SEATS model created earlier with the X13 Wizard.
- Optional. Is an identifier of the output component (0= Seasonal Adjusted (default),1= Trend, 2= Seasonal, 3= Irregular).
Value Component 0 Final seasonal adjusted component (default). 1 Final trend component. 2 Final seasonal component. 3 Final irregular component.
- Optional. Is the date of the desired observation. If omitted, the entire time series of the component is returned.
The X13ASCOMP(.) function is available starting with version 1.67 MARTHA.
- The underlying X-13ARIMA-SEATS model is described here.
- The time series is homogeneous or equally spaced.
- If the date value is later than the input data set size and forecast horizon, X13ASCOMP returns "#N/A!".
- If the date value is earlier than the input series start date, X13ASCOMP returns "#VALUE!".
- If the component argument value is not supported, X13ASCOMP returns "#VALUE!".