IMPORTANT: THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ("EULA") IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND SPIDER FINANCIAL. READ IT CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING THE INSTALLATION PROCESS AND USING THE PRODUCT. IT PROVIDES A LICENSE TO USE THE PRODUCT. BY INSTALLING AND USING THE PRODUCT, YOU ARE CONFIRMING YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE PRODUCT AND AGREEING TO BECOME BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, DO NOT INSTALL THE PRODUCT.
GRANTOR: SPIDER FINANCIAL CORP [hereafter “SFC”] is an organization incorporated in the state of Illinois, United States of America. SFC’s international headquarters is at 1507 E. 53rd Street, Suite 480, Chicago, Illinois 60615 USA, with subsidiary and affiliate offices in other cities in the USA and other countries. SFC’s primary internet addresses are www.spiderfinancial.com.
PRODUCT: NumXL [hereafter “PRODUCT”] is a set of computer programs, license key codes, examples, information, tutorials and help files [hereafter “PRODUCT ELEMENTS”] designed to assist Microsoft Excel end-users with statistical and/or econometrics functionality.
Grant: SFC hereby grants a non-exclusive copyright license to use this PRODUCT on the following terms:
- You as an individual may install and use the PRODUCT on an unlimited number of computers, provided that you are the only individual using the PRODUCT and only one copy of the PRODUCT is in use at any one time. SFC will provide you with a license code key that enables the PRODUCT for a Single-User license.
- Concurrent use on two or more computers is not permitted. A separate license is required for each additional use and/or individual user in all other cases.
- If you obtained a time-limited Single-User license, the duration (time period) of your license and your ability to use the PRODUCT is limited to the time period of the obtained license, which is controlled by the license key code of the PRODUCT.
- If you are an entity, SFC grants you the right to designate one individual within your organization to have the sole right to use the PRODUCT in the manner provided above.
- You may not reverse assemble, reverse compile or otherwise translate any part of the PRODUCT.
- You may not rent, lease or lend the PRODUCT to any party.
- You may make copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT for backup purposes. Except as authorized under this License Grant, no copies of the Software or the User Documentation may be made by you or any person under your authority or control.
- You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA, provided you (a) retain no copies, (b) transfer all of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including all component parts, the media and printed materials, any upgrades, this EULA and, if applicable, the Certificate of Authenticity) and (c) the recipient agrees to abide by all of the terms of this EULA. If the PRODUCT is an upgrade, any transfer must include all prior versions of the PRODUCT and all of your rights therein, if any.
TITLE: Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the PRODUCT and all component works within it shall remain in SFC or the original copyright holders. The PRODUCT and all PRODUCT ELEMENTS within it are protected by the copyright laws of the United States and international copyright treaties.
WARRANTY: SFC warrants that the PRODUCT, if used as directed and in conjunction with the operating systems for which it was designed, will substantially achieve the functionality described in the documentation. SFC does not warrant, however, that your use of the PRODUCT will be uninterrupted or that its operation will be error free. In no event shall SFC or any Contributors be liable to the licensed user for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, including (but not limited to) loss of revenues or loss of profits. SFC's sole obligation under this warranty will be, at its sole discretion, to replace any defective media which is provided by SFC to the user and which is reported by the user to SFC within 60 days from the date of shipment.
YOU ARE ADVISED TO PRINT OUT A COPY OF THIS LEGAL AGREEMENT FOR YOUR OWN RECORDS.
Copyright © 2009-2013 SPIDER FINANCIAL CORP.
All rights reserved
Rev: 20 December 2013