Versión oficial de NumXL 1.63 (1.63.42643.1)
(Sept 30, 2016) - NumXL 1.63.42643.1 (SHAMROCK) Actualización 15
- [Enhanced] Added support for calculation method for the ACF to include sample ACF, periodogram based estimate, and cross-correlation based estimate.
(Sept 22, 2016) - NumXL 1.63.42636.1 (SHAMROCK) Actualización 14
- [Fixed] NumXL fails to properly-interpret the activation code(s) of newly issued annual license keys.
(Sept 9, 2016) - NumXL 1.63.42622.1 (SHAMROCK) Actualización 13
- [Update] Renew the secure digital code signature.
(June 14, 2016) - NumXL 1.63.42534.1 (SHAMROCK) Actualización 12
- [Fixed] ARMA, ARIMA, and SARIMA: When P or Q is zero, these wizards generated bad values in the model output table.
(May 16, 2016) - NumXL 1.63.42502.1 (SHAMROCK) Update 11
- [Fixed] KDE wizard does not accept bandwidth value in an international format.
- [Fixed] KDE and DFT Wizards throw an error when using the backspace and clear the content of fields.
(Feb 2, 2016) - NumXL 1.63.42402.1 (SHAMROCK) Update 10
- [Fixed] Updated the online resources links.
(Oct 20, 2015) - NumXL 1.63.42297.1 (SHAMROCK) Update 9
- [Fixed] Support for Microsoft Office 2016.
(July 10, 2015) - NumXL 1.63.42194.1 (SHAMROCK) Update 8
- [Fixed] Error in EWXCF calculation for very small sample sizes.
(Feb 23, 2015) - NumXL 1.63.42058.1 (SHAMROCK) Update 7
- [Fixed] Error in MLR_FORE output when using mask variable.
(Dec 12, 2014) - NumXL 1.63.41985.1 (SHAMROCK) Update 6
- [Fixed] NUM-277: Error in MLR ANOVA table when number of independent variables equal one(1) (i.e. SLR).
(Dec 2, 2014) - NumXL 1.63.41975.1 (SHAMROCK) Update 5
- [Fixed] A space in the worksheet name causes MLR (and step-wise regression) wizard to output empty tables.
(Sept 29, 2014) - NumXL 1.63.41911.1 (SHAMROCK) Update 4
- [Fixed] Replaced the expired code signing certificate with a new one.
(July 21, 2014) - NumXL 1.63.41841.1 (SHAMROCK) Update 3
- [Fixed] NumXL regression wizard triggers an error: internal error in hidden module "utilities".
(July 4, 2014) - NumXL 1.63.41825.1 (SHAMROCK) Update 2
- [Fixed] NumXL wizards trigger an internal error when worksheet name contains space, comma or hyphens.
- [Fixed] NumXL wizards trigger an internal error when input and output cells ranges span multiple worksheets.
- [Fixed] Stationary test wizard triggers an error when user enters manually (keyed in) the cells address (e.g. b4:b112) rather than selecting cells
- [Fixed] The "About NumXL" dialog shows incorrect release name (i.e. DEWDROP).
- [Fixed] Typos in the PCA output table
(June 20, 2014) - NumXL 1.63.41810.1 (SHAMROCK) Update 1
- [Fixed] MLR_FORE returns bad values when used with one independent variable (i.e. SLR).
(June 05, 2014) - NumXL 1.63.41794.1 (1.63 SHAMROCK)
- [New] New models: ARIMA, SARIMA, ARMAX and SARIMAX
- [New] Model-based and Monte-Carlo Simulation Support.
- [New] Support for subset of the lags list in ARMA-family models.
- [New] Support for calculating optimal coefficients' values in the model wizard.
- [New] Generate excel-type notes in the output labels or headers cells to illustrate their meaning/purpose.
- [Enhanced] Revised functions for calculating optimal coefficient values and their standard errors.