How do I use NumXL functions directly as part of my formulas in Excel sheet?
NumXL allows you to directly reference/use its functions in your worksheet in the same way you would with any built-in Excel functions.
In order to illustrate the use of a NumXL function within an Excel sheet, consider the following example:
- Open MS Excel and create a series of 20 numbers.
- Using the Excel toolbar, Click the "Insert function" field (labeled "fx").
- An "Insert Function" dialog pops up.
- Using the dialog fields, fill in the function input by selecting cells from your worksheet.
- For more information about this particular function, click on the "Help on this function" hyperlink to bring up the help file.
- Once you are done, click OK.