Returns the holiday code that falls on the given date.
- is the serial date number that represent the date of concern. If missing or omitted, the current date is used.
- is an array of holiday codes (e.g. NYD, USA-PRS, etc). If missing, the US public calendar is used.
- See Holidays for a list of currently supported holidays.
- Excel stores dates as sequential serial numbers so they can be used in calculations. By default, January 1, 1900 is serial number 1, and January 1, 2008 is serial number 39448 because it is 39,448 days after January 1, 1900.
- Most functions automatically convert date values to serial numbers.
- Hans-Peter Deutsch, Derivatives and Internal Models, Palgrave Macmillan (2002), ISBN 0333977068