How do I add NumXL as an Excel Trusted Publisher?
Adding the NumXL Add-in as an Excel Trusted Publisher can be done by following the steps below:
- Click on the security warning message itself (not the “Enable Content” button).
- Excel pops up the File “Info” screen.
- Now, click on the “Enable Content” (with Shield icon) to drop down the menu, then click on “Advanced Options”.
- Now, the Microsoft Security option pops up and reports one or two issues related to NumXL and NumXLUI (Toolbar Add-in). There might be publishers of other Add-ins in this list as well.
- Although the NumXL Add-in is digitally signed, the publisher is not known by you. To work around this issue, click on “Trust all documents from this publisher.” and/or "Enable all code published by this publisher".
- Repeat the same resolution for the remaining issues of publishers that you trust (if any), and click OK when you're finished.
- Restart Microsoft Excel for the changes to take effect.
To add NumXL to a Trusted Location in Excel, please see this article: Adding NumXL to Excel Trusted Locations.