NumXL also features a number of functions that do not fit into our main function categories. These "orphan" functions, including interpolation, extrapolation, excess kurtosis of a GED/Student’s t distribution, are grouped together in the "utilities" category.
- NxFold - Convert a 3 columns into a 2-D table or matrix
- NxFlatten - collapse a data table into a flat 3-columns form.
- NUMXL_INFO - Installation Information
- NxArray - Create an array using constants and/or cells references
- HASNA - Check input for observations with missing Value
- MV_OBS - Number of observations with non-missing values
- MV_VARS - Effective Number of Variables
- NxMatch - Regular Expression (regex) Match Function
- NxReplace - Regular Expression (regex) Replace Function
- NxTokenize - Separate a string by a delimiter into an array of substrings
- NxTranspose - Convert row to column (and vice versa)
- RMNA - Remove Missing Values